We Back Our Furnace Installation in Naples With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t only mend and service heaters, we also deliver outstanding furnace installation in Naples.
What makes our expert labor different from others? We’ve perfected our approach over time.
All of our pros are ACE certified, which means they’ve received the most respected technical certification in HVAC. They also are involved in continuing industry and system learning to learn the top procedures to complete furnace repair and furnace maintenance, in addition to pro furnace installation.
And we support all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so confident in our quality work that we provide you with time to think about it—a full year, in reality.
Reach us at 239-908-6991 to request your furnace installation right away.
How Can I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It can be tough to know right when your heating system is starting to fail or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system can display evidence that it’s close to permanent failure. Here are a few of the most common signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With consistent maintenance, most furnaces survive for nearly 20 years, although a few may last even longer. If yours is approaching that age, it’s smart to start planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t have an interruption in comfort when your furnace gives out for good.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair should this happen. If your most recent bills are higher than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are incessantly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about upgrading your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a couple of signs that your furnace is having trouble keeping up:
- Your furnace turns on and off too often, even if you routinely maintain the air filter.
- Your furnace produces cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You have trouble regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly adjusting the thermostat because your home feels too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation could help you lower your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at producing heat from fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can definitely add up over its lifetime!
4. Weird Furnace Noises
It’s fine for your furnace to create some noise as it starts and stops. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching can mean there’s something critically wrong with it. Because these problems can be expensive to remove, it’s generally preferable to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working normally, its burner flames should be blue. If you find yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very well and may even be creating harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide problems is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced right away.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. In addition, you’ll also appreciate higher energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which might not be compatible with an older unit.
- You want to boost your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Understanding when to arrange furnace installation can be tough and frustrating. Our Experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning have an A+ in home comfort, so you can depend on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 239-908-6991 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Anticipate on Furnace Installation Day
Here’s what will happen when we install your new heating system.
- Tidy installation—When come to your home, we’ll put on shoe covers to shield your flooring from any mud we might track in. We put down drop cloths at the installation space to avoid messes.
- Expert work—Our technicians have obtained some of the most prestigious technical certifications in the industry.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go through a checklist to ensure your heating equipment is running accurately before we take off.
- Going beyond expectations—We’ll install your new heating system to meet local code. And we’ll frequently exceed expectations, for the most excellent work wherever.
Set Your Furnace Installation Today with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Need one more reason to purchase a furnace from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning?
Your new heating system comes with a free membership plan. This provides you a head start on proper furnace tune-ups and keeps your warranty valid.
Give us a call at 239-908-6991 or contact us online to request your appointment now. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.