A popping noise is a common sign of an insufficient duct design. This occurs when there’s greater airflow than your ductwork can handle.
Troubles with your ductwork might create other ventilation and air quality issues, including:
- Too much noise
- Greater energy needs
- Premature system breakdown
- Uneven heating and cooling
- Broken AC compressor in the summer
- Overly warm furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold increase within ducts
Get in touch with an Expert company in Naples, like Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, to examine your residence’s ventilation system. We can make advice for duct repair or installation.