A popping disturbance is a common sign of an insufficient duct design. This occurs when there’s greater airflow than your ductwork can handle.
Troubles with your ductwork might lead to other ventilation and air quality issues, including:
- Significant noise
- Increased energy use
- Premature system breakdown
- Uneven heating and cooling
- Broken AC compressor in the summer
- Overly warm furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold increase inside ducts
Call an Expert company in Naples, like Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, to look at your house’s ventilation system. We can make advice for duct repair or installation.