What is carbon monoxide?

Carbon monoxide (CO) is an invisible, odorless and tasteless gas. It’s made by insufficient fuel combustion usually caused by not enough oxygen. In your residence, appliances that consume natural gas, charcoal, wood or kerosene are vulnerable. Especially if they are not running accurately or have been installed incorrectly.

Vehicle exhaust fumes from neighboring garages, as well as malfunctioning fireplaces may also create carbon monoxide. CO is poisonous to the body and is fatal at heightened levels or with prolonged exposure.

chat now widget box