We Guarantee You'll Be Satisfied with Our Pro AC Installation in Naples
When you need AC installation in Naples, you don’t want to skimp and let just anyone put in your new system.
That’s where the specialists from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning enter. Not only do we have the training and credentials to stand behind our expert air conditioning installation, we’ll provide you with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Reach us at 239-908-6991 to set your AC installation right away.
5 Signs You Should Schedule Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will begin to give you subtle clues that it’s going out. Here are five of the most usual ones.
- You often need repairs. As your air conditioner ages, its energy efficiency goes down and more susceptible to malfunctions. If we’re frequently at your house for air conditioning repairs, you might need a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs swiftly add up. When they’re more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s recommended to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is past 15 years old. With proper air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could last 20 years. However, it’s smart to start preparing for replacement around the 15-year mark so it’s not unexpected.
- Your air conditioner runs on R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was put in earlier than 2010, it potentially uses R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is discontinued because of its negative effects on the ozone layer. Since R22 has been discontinued, fixing a refrigerant leak would be very expensive.
- You want to reduce your electrical expenses. Installing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a good method to save on electrical expenses. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s just 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient air conditioner could save you 20–40% on energy bills.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, our Experts will collaborate with you to select the right model for your budget. We’ll also do a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to confirm proper sizing.
We know that needing a new air conditioner can be an emergency you’re not totally financially prepped for. That’s why we have flexible financing for qualified customers and our Service Experts Advantage Program™. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll receive a new air conditioner. You won’t have to have a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all incorporated. Plus, you’ll get to keep any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a valued Advantage Program member, you’ll also get 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Anticipate During Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other HVAC repair location in Naples? Here are several of the steps we take when it’s time to install your equipment.
When our professional specialists are at your home, you presume they’ll put in your new unit for optimal energy efficiency. And they’ll have your residence and backyard in look-alike shape as when they got there.
Above that, you can feel confident knowing you hired a totally licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Orderly installation—When the setup process requires us to walk inside your home, we’ll use shoe covers to guard your flooring from dirt. We’ll also arrange drop cloths around the installation spot to keep your carpet shielded from refuse throughout our services.
- High-quality service—Our techs are NATE-certified. This indicates they’ve completed extensive training to earn the most coveted technical certification in the industry.
- Attention to the little things—We’ll complete an installation checklist throughout the process to make sure each individual little detail is handled. We’ll also check your unit is cooling appropriately and is up to local guidelines before we finish the job. Once installation is done, we’ll double-check you understand how to use your new thermostat and unit.
- Frequent statuses—We’ll communicate how the process is unfolding and when you can anticipate us to be finished.