It’s easy to forget annual checkups for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the first priority we’re thinking about at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
That’s since regular service offers many perks for your unit, including greater efficiency and a reduced likelihood for issues. You can receive these perks—and more—by choosing our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll get fast response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also have a smaller bill for our Expert repairs. As per usual, our service is backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform a thorough check of your unit whenever they’re at your home. These examinations may help pinpoint heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to better your residence’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality solutions as well.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over the HVAC situation in your home. This might help you make an informed selection when you’re trying to decide between repair or replacement.
Why is Annual HVAC Maintenance so Crucial?
Yearly maintenance gives lots of advantages for your heating and cooling unit.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on energy bills.**
- Pinpoints small problems before they cause expensive breakdowns.
- Helps lengthen your unit’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty in place.
- Helps protect your household from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan incorporates annual Precision Tune-Ups for your comfort equipment. This service is the most detailed you can find. That’s due to the fact its numerous cleaning and adjustment processes help bring back your system to peak efficiency, reliability and energy savings.
Along with a 29-point visual inspection, here’s what each checkup will cover.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting capabilities and safety mechanisms
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleansing and calibrating burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Taking a look at furnace starting capacity and safety controls
- Putting in new standard air filters
- Strengthening electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety inspections
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual examination on every visit
To begin, contact our Experts at 239-908-6991. We’ll help you find the ideal membership plan to match your requirements and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.