Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when pondering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we begin entering a new season, it’s natural to start thinking about coming bills and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help you avoid concerns, it can help boost your system’s efficiency and help you save money month after month.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only perks of annual furnace service; it also includes our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians complete are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll inspect the heat exchanger surface, searching for cracks or signs of wear that could be hurting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Suitable air circulation makes certain that air is being distributed throughout your home to leave you with total comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will check your system’s fuel operation for proper pressure to make sure it is being delivered to the furnace properly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A handful of the electrical parts of your system need to be looked at every year to make sure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are running safely.
There are also a variety of furnace service and tune-up plans you can choose from so both your comfort and budget needs are met. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time arranging furnace service, the team at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning are here to make scheduling simple for you. If you have any questions about our service, feel free to give us a ring at 239-908-6991 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its benefits.