Summer has made its debut in Naples and the last thing you need is your AC going out during the extreme temperatures. Help avoid your home’s air conditioning system from breaking down with a seasonal A/C system tune-up from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Just like you visit your doctor every year for an exam, an air conditioner tune-up is an annual visit to make sure your central A/C system is healthy and operating correctly. Most general AC tune-ups will cover calibrating the thermostat, cleaning the condenser coils, evaluating your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, checking and tightening all electrical components, and analyzing the function of the blower motor and blower belt.
air conditioner tune-ups with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
When you call Service Experts for your A/C system tune-up, our tune-ups incorporate a full visual inspection as well as an extensive cleaning. Below are the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision AC tune-up.
- Fully calibrate thermostat
- Examine oil and/or air filters
- Evaluate blower components
- Gauge air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Ensure proper system performance
- Inspect quality of installation
- Examine area around AC
- Examine system clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Analyze starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
- Measure temperature contrast in supply and return
- Observe refrigerant pressure
- Examine condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Evaluate volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condensate drain
- Issue protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Assess cooling cycle
- Issue biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Naples is currently celebrating summer with discounts on air conditioning tune-ups and select HVAC equipment upgrades. To find out more or schedule your seasonal AC tune-up, call 239-908-6991 today!