You may not see any white Christmases in Florida but that doesn’t discourage the Florida centers in the Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning family from joining in the holiday spirit. For the past four years, the Florida centers have offered discounts on HVAC system tune-ups in exchange for a contribution to Toys For Tots.
In 2016 the Florida Service Experts centers are giving no-charge seasonal tune-ups in exchange for a new, unwrapped toy. All the toys collected will be donated to the local Toys For Tots for the 2016 holiday season. The total list of participating centers is below:
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Cocoa
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Miami
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Jupiter
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Ocala
- All American Air Service Experts, Deland
- Air Engineers Service Experts, Jacksonville
“This is the fourth year that our centers have extended this incredible offer, and it honestly is one of our favorite times of the year,” said Bill Selman, Southeast Regional Director of Service Experts. “We’ve accumulated hundreds of toys and helped our customers save thousands of dollars, while ensuring that their homes are comfortable during the hectic holidays and beyond.”
In addition to the Florida locations, the Service Experts centers in South Carolina have also given discounts on HVAC system tune-ups for the past few years. Below are the South Carolina offers:
- Pardee Service Experts, Charleston - $69 tune-up with toy
- Midland Air Service Experts, Columbia - $69 tune-up with toy
- Epperson Service Experts, Hilton Head Island - $89 tune-up with toy
To discover how you can assist Toys For Tots this holiday season or to locate a local drop near you, please visit http://www.toysfortots.org/.