We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to review the common heating problems Naples homeowners often call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning about. Although there are quite possibly hundreds of causes why your Naples home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Listed below are the top five issues that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat malfunctions producing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace excessive heat or poor heating control
3. Flithy and clogged filters which develops airflow and comfort problems
4. Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems, resulting in spotty or no heat
5. Lack of maintenance may cause unanticipated breakdowns, poor comfort or higher energy costs (in addition to emmense homeowner frustration!)
Every one of these common issues can be fixed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can quickly spot the problem area and make the required repairs. Purchasing a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could prevent nearly all heating problems that leaves your home with no heat or low comfort levels. During a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they run correctly and at top efficiency during the heating season. Important items like Carbon Monoxide checks, adequate combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also key elements to the tune-up process. Most importantly – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age may pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, this is particularly the case if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment regularly.
Contact Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning of Naples at to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.