We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to review common furnace and heating issues Naples homeowners often call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning about. Although there are quite possibly hundreds of explanations why your Naples home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Listed below are the top five issues that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat malfunctions producing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace excessive heat or poor heating control
3. Flithy and clogged filters which develops airflow and comfort problems
4. Pilot light or furnace ignition issues, resulting in spotty or no heat
5. Inconsistent maintenance history may cause unanticipated breakdowns, poor comfort or higher energy costs (in addition to emmense homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be fixed by a professionally qualified, ACE-certified technician. Technicians from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can quickly spot the problem area and make the needed repairs. Purchasing a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could advert almost all heating problems that leaves your home with no heat or low comfort levels. During a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they work correctly and at top efficiency during the heating season. Critical items like Carbon Monoxide checks, ample combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also key elements to the tune-up process. Most importantly – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age may pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, this is particularly the case if a ACE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment regularly.
Contact Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning of Naples at 239-908-6991 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.