Spring may be in the past but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Take a look at these facts about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your free indoor air quality inspection and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe about 3000 gallons of air daily
- United States residents spend more than 85% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air impurity levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- 50% of health conditions are caused or irritated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can destroy up to 99% of the impurities in the air, including microbes, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To find out more, watch our precious experts in the clip and then go to SaveYourAir.com.