No matter what the weather outside in Naples, the temperature within your house designates how comfortable your family will seem. Find the right temp and your house will feel like a comfortable escape from the world. But if your HVAC system isn’t functioning the way it should, you’ll know. And it won’t be pleasant.
Take time for an in-depth look at the way you’re managing your heating and cooling equipment. It might make the difference between a steady system or a problematic performer. Work through this short quiz from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning to see how you stack up.
- Hotter days are right around the corner in Naples. How do you get your system ready?
- Change out the HVAC filter and clean the vents. Then it’s ready.
- Bring in the Experts for a seasonal checkup.
- Not a thing. It will probably be fine.
- You’re having an event on a summer night, but the AC isn’t doing anything. What’s your first step?
- Ask my attendees to bring icy beverages.
- Schedule an emergency repair to get it working before anyone arrives.
- Turn on my fans and hope for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is getting old. What happens when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Allow my contractor to select one and fund it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and expenses by selecting a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Purchase the most intricate system on the market in Naples.
- When you get your next monthly energy bill, what do you anticipate you’ll see?
- It will cost more. My heating and cooling charges have gotten expensive.
- It will be close to the expenses for the same month last year.
- I can’t be sure until I read it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are a surprise.
- Your HVAC system is making a funny noise. What do you do first?
- Dig out my toolbox and use a weekend trying to fix it.
- Call a skilled technician to check it out.
- Don’t think about it and pray it ends.
Get ready to add up your results. If you picked mostly Bs, your home comfort practices are right on track. You’re taking care of your equipment and you made a plan for replacement. But if you replied to any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you should make a few changes to help your HVAC perform more efficiently. Read on to find out how.
Useful HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Schedule Seasonal Maintenance While changing your air filter and clearing your vents are important tasks to prepare your equipment for a different season, a professional maintenance visit is essential to conclude the process. During a regular maintenance visit, your HVAC technician will handle a series of tasks that maximize the energy efficiency of your HVAC. And while they’re around, your HVAC service pro will keep an eye out for more urgent complications for your system. That could save you a costly breakdown in the future.
Choose an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even carefully maintained heating and cooling systems can have complications periodically. And it always seems to hit at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can manage the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program offers that critical service to customers at no extra cost.
Make a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Some home comfort systems can last for 10 to 15 years, but they aren’t able to last forever. Create a strategy now to avoid last-minute pressure when your equipment takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It provides you a new high-efficiency heating and cooling system with no up-front costs. Even better, the program also has free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and take note when they dramatically change. Your electricity bills can present more than your monthly expenses. If you’re observing a steady climb in your charges but no variation in home comfort, something is likely going on with your equipment. A new high-efficiency system can offer you peace of mind with more reliable energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Act when you hear an odd noise from your home comfort system. That noise is more than bothersome. It demonstrates something is amiss with your machinery. Even if it’s a seemingly small problem, left unchecked it could make for a costly repair down the road. Don’t try to regulate it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to check out and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you quite a bit when you don’t manage it. If you apply these tips, you could save time, added costs and disappointment. And if your HVAC just isn’t cutting it anymore, contemplate choosing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To learn more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!