No matter what the season outside in Naples, the temperature within your home designates how comfortable your family will seem. Set it just right and your rooms will feel like a nice escape from the world. But if your climate control system isn’t working accurately, you’ll know. And it won’t be enjoyable.
Take time for a detailed look at how you’re managing your heating and cooling equipment. It might make the difference between a strong system or a problematic performer. Work through this quick quiz from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning to find out more.
- Summer is right around the corner in Naples. How do you get your system ready?
- Change out the HVAC filter and clean the vents. Then it’s finished.
- Bring in the Experts for seasonal maintenance.
- Nothing. It will probably be fine.
- You’re hosting an event on a summer night, but the AC isn’t doing anything. What’s your first step?
- Advise my attendees to bring icy beverages.
- Schedule an emergency repair to get it working before anyone arrives.
- Switch on my fans and wish for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is pretty old. What happens when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Allow my contractor to select one and finance it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and charges by selecting a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Go with the most intricate system currently available in Naples.
- When you receive your next monthly energy bill, what do you anticipate you’ll see?
- It will cost more. My home comfort costs have gotten expensive.
- It will be close to the expenses for the same month last year.
- I won’t know until I read it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are a surprise.
- Your home comfort system is making a funny noise. What do you do first?
- Dig out my toolbox and use a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Call a skilled technician to check it out.
- Forget about it and pray it ends.
Time to add up your results. If you chose mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are right on track. You’re taking care of your system and you made a plan for your future replacement. But if you answered any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you should make a few changes to help your HVAC perform more efficiently. Read on to find out how.
Useful HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Schedule Annual Maintenance While changing your air filter and clearing your vents are important tasks to prepare your machinery for a different season, a professional tune-up is essential to conclude the process. During a regular maintenance visit, your HVAC technician will handle a series of tasks that maximize the energy efficiency pro will keep an eye out for more urgent complications for your system. That could save you a costly breakdown in the future.
Choose a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even carefully maintained heating and cooling systems can have complications sometimes. And it always seems to occur at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can manage the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program offers that critical service to customers at no extra cost.
Devise a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Some HVAC systems can last for 10 to 15 years, but they aren’t able to last forever. Create a plan now to avoid last-minute pressure when your equipment takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It provides you a new high-efficiency heating and cooling system with no up-front costs. Even better, the program also has free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy expenses and take note when they dramatically change. Your electricity bills can show you more than your monthly expenses. If you’re observing a stable climb in your bills but no variation in home comfort, something is likely going on with your system. An updated high-efficiency system can offer you peace of mind with more reliable energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Act when you hear a strange noise from your HVAC system. That noise is more than bothersome. It demonstrates something is amiss with your machinery. Even if it’s a relatively small issue, left unchecked it could make for a costly repair later on. Don’t try to work on it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to check out and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you big when you don’t manage it. If you apply these tips, you could save time, extra costs and irritation. And if your HVAC just isn’t cutting it anymore, contemplate choosing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To learn more, give us a call or schedule an appointment online. We’re happy to help!