The health of your HVAC system is vital because it improves home comfort and good indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen naturally. Your furnace and air conditioner work hard each and every day, which subjects them to a wide variety of possible problems.
These issues are often simple enough that they don’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from working. However, they could influence energy efficiency—and your energy costs. If these complications expand, your entire system may be in danger. These are problems and costs you may fend off with professional HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Necessary
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be running just fine, you might struggle with why HVAC maintenance is necessary. Here’s what this routine service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty Ongoing
A warranty helps you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But passing on annual maintenance cancels your warranty. Committing a short amount on upkeep now might help you reduce pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise protect you from.
Reveals Small Issues Early
Avoiding huge troubles in the first place is the simplest method to help your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance visits provide the opportunity to thoroughly review and lubricate important internal components. It also provides an opportunity for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season shows up. You’ll spend less money in the long run if troubles are addressed as they begin.
Can Improve Energy Efficiency
Annual maintenance is about more than preventing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system working as well as possible. The enhanced performance could decrease your energy expenses by up to 30%.
May Help Your System Last Longer
When your HVAC system functions the way it should, it can survive years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but consistent maintenance could extend this even further.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning developed a series of membership plans created to fit your individual needs. From inexpensive options to comprehensive coverage, we can provide the perfect maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems running efficiently and steadily.
At about $5 per month, our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership includes the best value. It adds a yearly safety inspection, increased energy savings and regular preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We recommend the Armor+™ membership if you need peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the most detailed protection for your HVAC system. This plan also covers air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you want to replace your HVAC equipment immediately, or you just want equipment that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is right for you. You’ll get a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is needed.
5 Perks of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a smaller number of our members’ most loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to suffer damage during disastrous weather. Annoyingly, this is usually when everyone else’s systems fail too. So we often accommodate a higher volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip charges or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the price of a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning technician coming to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more beneficial than ever. That’s why our plans include 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems. Drafted with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We reinforce our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can rely on us to keep trying until it is.
- Comprehensive visual inspection for every visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why each visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is an important home investment. Protect it while access to extra advantages by participating in a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you pick the ideal plan for your needs. To begin the process, call us at 239-908-6991 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.