Your HVAC system’s healthiness is critical, because it keeps your home comfortable and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen naturally. Your HVAC system works hard all season to keep you comfortable. This makes it susceptible to a big range of malfunctions.
Often troubles are trivial enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from working. But they can decrease its energy efficiency—and your utility costs. If these issues worsen, your total system could be at risk.
That’s annoyance and bills that you might have been able to avoid. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC tune-ups can reduce the possibility of failures by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Essential
If your furnace or air conditioner is new or running correctly, you could ask whether maintenance is required. It is, and here are several reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty ongoing. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But neglecting regular furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, most often, you’re voiding your warranty. Spending a small amount on maintenance now can help you prevent pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
- Identifies small troubles early. Stopping big troubles from occuring first is the best approach to protect your HVAC system. Regular maintenance visits provide the opportunity to thoroughly examine and lubricate critical internal components. And it also provides time to get required repairs done before the peak heating or cooling season is underway. You’ll spend less money in the long run if issues are taken care of as they are discovered.
- May improve energy efficiency. Annual maintenance is about more than avoiding breakdowns. It’s also to keep your system operating as well as possible. Oftentimes this leads to an improvement to your residence’s energy efficiency. You may enjoy reduced heating and cooling bills, as well as the good feeling your system is in tip-top shape.
- May help your system last longer. When your HVAC system is operating smoothly, it could last a lot longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners run about 15–20 years, but professional maintenance may help prolong this life span even more.
Get More From Your HVAC Membership Plan with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Yearly maintenance is crucial, especially because it can help you save nearly 30% on year-round energy prices.* But with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, you’ll be able to pick from a variety of membership plans that fit your individual needs. All our memberships are full of unique perks supplied by NATE-certified Experts.
From it’s-all-included to budget-conscious, we offer the ideal membership plan to keep your home comfort systems worry-free and efficient.
If you need to install new HVAC equipment soon or just want something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll get a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is necessary.
Don’t want to be responsible for emergency repair costs? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the broadest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also involve air filters, so you won’t have to worry about forgetting to purchase and changing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is designed to work with any budget. You’ll have priority service, even during our busiest days. You won’t have to worry about shelling out additional money if you need our Experts on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip costs are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Also, you’ll also get a few other popular benefits of our full-featured plans, such as 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a few of our members’ other most-used perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner usually malfunctions during the most extreme weather. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems quit working too, so we’re usually working through a high volume of service calls. With a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning membership plan, you’ll be able to skip the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime fees. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your house’s indoor air quality is important all the more. That’s why we’re giving 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t like it should be, you can trust us to keep going until it is.
- Comprehensive visual inspection on all visits. Your home comfort is our main priority. That’s why your visit has a 29-point visual check and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a major investment. Keep it protected and enjoy more advantages by getting one of our membership plans now. Whatever your budget is, our Experts can help you choose the ideal plan for your needs and house. To start with your membership plan, call us at 239-908-6991 right away.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.