With Earth Day approaching, you may be bombarded with ideas to help “save the earth”. Well guess what? We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good purpose. Not only is a tankless water heater great for the earth, it can lower your utility bills and outlive your ordinary tank heater. Truly! We gathered the top reasons you should invest in a tankless water heater.
- Refunds – While the initial price can seem a bit discouraging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of about $300.
- Constant Warmth – Everyone has felt it. The stabbing pain of frigid water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re still showing. Get excited! Tankless water heaters do away with that trouble altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlive old, inefficient tank water heaters by five to ten years. So not only will the government help you out with the cost, you don’t have to replace them as quickly, which also saves you money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand the exact amount of energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you’re not going to use. This wonderful tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating statement. They also need less space since they can be mounted on walls (or outdoors as long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to burst, no flooding. Although a leak is possible as with any plumbing appliance or device, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 50 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t hold water in a tank, you always have fresh, clean water that isn’t from a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these great reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a no-charge in-home analysis
. We are here to make sure you decide on the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.