With Earth Day approaching, you may be bombarded with suggestions to help “save the earth”. Well guess what? We’re here to give you some more, but for a good purpose. Not only is a tankless water heater great for the earth, it can lower your utility bills and outlive your ordinary tank heater. Truly! We gathered the top reasons you should purchase a tankless water heater.
- Refunds – Although the initial price can seem a bit discouraging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of about $300.
- Continuous Flow – Everyone has felt it. The stabbing pain of cold water pelting against your back when the hot water runs out and you’re not done with your shower yet. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters do away with that trouble altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlive old, inefficient tank water heaters by five to ten years. So in addition to the government rebate, you don’t have to replace your tankless water heater as often, so you can save even more money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only demand enough energy to heat the amount of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you’re not going to use. This wonderful tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating statement. They also need less space since they can be mounted on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be installed under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to burst, no flooding. Although a leak is possible as with any plumbing appliance or device, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 40 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t hold water in a tank, you always have new, clean water that isn’t from a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these great reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is right for your home, call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a no-charge in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you decide on the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be ready when you’ve made your choice.